The ultimate buzzkill

--- Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:

> Had to move my car today so the dumpster guy could
> drop a new one, and
> he said:
>
> "I'd hate to crush your car.  It doesn't look like
> much, but I guess it
> gets you from point A to point B".

Phooey.

Just like my brother's long term family friend who
comes over and asks why I have a junk yard out the
kitchen window. (In the backyard you could see three
VWs parked. All were decent shape, no missing body
panels, etc. If anything a proper question would be
why do you have a Parking Lot...)

In any case read between the lines; he doesn't want to
crunch your car. This is a Good Thing.

TBerk