Euro Numberplate mount.

Can't remember who posted a question about mounting the license plate.
I grabbed the part numbers off the ones on my Scirocco's if anyone's interested.

This is the one for the later, plastic bodykit models.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/adamg_Rocco/AdamG011.jpg
Part Number is 533807847

These are the earlier ones for the non-bodykit models.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/adamg_Rocco/AdamG004.jpg

They mount on these holes on the front valance.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/adamg_Rocco/AdamG007.jpg
Part Number is 533805993 (and you need 2 of them.

Both methods still require you to drill your euro plates though.

Hope this helps someone,
Adam.
1992 Scala 1.8i
1986 Golf GTi 16v