Reluctantly selling my Scirocco! - THIS IS A RERUN -

Brian, try reading the whole post some time:

"but I live in Montana now"

:P

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon (1.6 Heron head project)
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)