Reluctantly selling my Scirocco! - THIS IS A RERUN -

Please someone save this car so it gets appreciated!

1981 VW Scirocco

1.8 JH 8V

4 in to 2 Manifold with new TT 2 in to 1 downpipe w/out cat

2" TT exhaust with flowmaster 50 series muffler, welded not clamped

AGB Transmission (have peloquin shim kit not installed)

KYB Struts

Neuspeed Race Springs

Hella Conversion H4 lights with harness

Front Lower 16V Stress Bar

Front Crossdrilled Rotors with metallic pads

Rear Discs out of a 16V

Front and Rear factory sway bars

Rear Upper Stress Bar

195 50 15 Kuhomo Tires on 15 in rims

Rear Interior has been gutted

16V seats

Decent Dash and great Cluster

Great center console

And many other new parts I have collected

The body is not perfect but not rusted out or no major dents.

I would like to get at least $1000 for it, but I live in Montana now and
rarely get to drive it and autocrossing here pretty much sucks!  I would
prefer it go somewhere and to someone that will continue to work on it and
appreciate it!  Here very few appreciate the VW unless it's a Tureg or an
all-wheel drive car aka the Audi.  I beg that you help find a home for a
relic we all love.don't let it got to the wrecking yard!

Contact me direct with questions and pics.yes I now have pics!

Chris

chris@westcoastpromos.com

406-599-2337