.org Stickers?

I have a mk2 font in TTF format now, and soon - a Mk1 style font that
I am almost finished with.  I posted the mk2 here - - -
http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Techtips/Timbotechnotes/vwgraphics/vwstuff.htm

and I will probally finish the mk1 font tonight or tomorow. The mk1
font is turning out great so far (its a bit more complicated than the
Mk2 style)

Cathy! I want some font-correct .org stickers!! Muaahahahh!!  (the
only thing is - there is no "." in the font - so you may have to fake
that...

--Timbo

--
Timbo!