From: Karl Krupke [mailto:kkrup62@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 11:21 PM
To: roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca; michaelbuetiwon@gmail.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Mk1 transmission removal AGONY!

Strong suggestion; get the right tool, the way the bolt heads get fubbed
duck in the first place is someone trying to use a 6 point allen. It'll fit
close but not quite right, and if the bolts have been in place for a while
they'll resist and you end up with a worse problem than you started with
(it's an inertia thang...).
    Really. I know SnapOn has it, and I think MatCo Tools also. Kinda spendy
it seems ($20 -ish last time I boughgt one, which was... a long time ago),
but if you buy it you'll be the envy of everyone you know (whom has a VW/
Porsche/ Audi). They'll all want to borrow your tool.
    Which only sounds like it'd suck, consider charging rent for use...?

Karl