Tools

If you want to build your own see:

http://www.ammoman.com/sandblaster/index.htm

This guy has is very skilled in a lot of areas and very resourceful.

See his '31 Chevy Hot Rod project at:

http://www.ammoman.com/chevy/index.htm

Basically a build it from scratch in a '50s style. Lots of photos.
Almost a step by step. You'll learn a lot.

If you get hung up around page 98 or so and want to go farther, let me
know and I will try to remember how to get past that point.

Chris