Response to my liquidation email this morning, I found more parts and now have photo links to it all. LOTS of cool S2 parts!!!!

The euro plate, radio delete, grille, dash, and stick-on 16v badge set
are all spoken for at the moment.

Still available are:
Power module
Euro plater holder
Shaved hatch
Two NOS Grille badges
NOS Bumper moulding
Jamex open element air box
Polished 16" 4x100 Rota Slips
and soon my 16v Scirocco

Euro plate holder, brand new. $20

Shaved, wingless, wiperless hatch with plugless glass - make offer
http://www.vapordubs.com/gallery/d/7472-2/Picture+067.jpg
http://www.vapordubs.com/gallery/d/7475-2/Picture+066.jpg

QTY 2 of Scirocco horn buttons - make offer for each
http://www.hostdub.com/albums/dubfanatic_album02/Picture_026.sized.jpg
http://www.hostdub.com/albums/dubfanatic_album02/Picture_025.sized.jpg
http://www.hostdub.com/albums/dubfanatic_album02/Picture_027.sized.jpg

Jamex air box - make offer
http://www.hostdub.com/albums/dubfanatic_album02/Picture_023.sized.jpg
http://www.hostdub.com/albums/dubfanatic_album02/Picture_024.sized.jpg

2 Brand new bumper moulding $35 per moulding
http://www.hostdub.com/albums/dubfanatic_album02/Picture_044.sized.jpg

Polished Rota Slipstreams with BRAND NEW 205/40/16 BFG G-Force Z rated
tires on them. $700+shipping. Only been around the block on them
http://www.hostdub.com/albums/dubfanatic_album03/Picture_047.sized.jpg
http://www.hostdub.com/albums/dubfanatic_album03/Picture_064.sized.jpg