Response to my liquidation email this morning, I found more parts and now have photo links to it all. LOTS of coolS2 parts!!!!

Thank you for the rude comments.

For your future reference, if someone asks if a part is still
available, I will answer accordingly. No commitment is considered or
made at that time unless explicitly requested by a potential buyer .

Simply saying you are interested isn't enough to hold parts. The buyer
made initial contact before you did and paid within hours, the tails
already when out yesterday as well. Whats the problem there?

Good luck in the search
-Juven