From: J Randall Chidester
Date: Jun 29, 2006 6:37 PM
Subject: I found the "unicorn" Scirocco
To: scirocco-l-request@scirocco.org
Cc: rcflyer2000@gmail.com

Hello, RC here first post/question to the List.

I have found the "unicorn" of Scirocco's, a 6/83 (manf. date) wolfsburg ed.,
with no sunroof, no rear wiper, leather interior (looks new except driver's
seat worn, not torn) and silver in color, with bottles in the paint, surface
rust( very litte), and cracked dash. Has been parked since '99. Is $300.00 a
good price? - RC in Florida