Can we design and build a bio-diesel electric hybrid scirocco?

On 5:10:01 pm 06/22/06 "David Winchell, II" <davidwinchell2@sprynet.com>
wrote:
> Yes,
>
> There's my kids, my wife, my brother (let's not even get started down
> that road,) my sisters, my nieces and nephews, The Northams, The
> Malventanos, etc. Oh, can't forget my parents.
>
> Thank goodness I don't have any assets of major wealth.  I'd have to
> start watching everyone for sure. (Tonee: Dave, you thirsty, need
> something to drink? Me: Sure.  Um, Tonee, Why does this coolade have
> a bright green glow? Tonee: Just drink it, Dave.  You have the keys
> to your car nearby? [sinister laugh under the breath]
>
> Dave

Reminds me of our latest "attempted murder" here in the area. Hubby wakes
the wife up to offer her some juice, thought she might be thirsty. (Nice of
him, eh?) She doesn't finish it because it tastes funny (antifreeze will do
that). So he gets her a second glass, this time with ground up pills in it,
but they didn't dissolve, so she still didn't finish it off. So what's a
guy to do, you might ask? Wait till Canadian Tire opens up and get some
proper rat poison. Yep, three tries in one day. Needless to say, he was
convicted.

Dave, I'll wait till you notice that I didn't ask for anything, and should
be rewarded for that. :)
Cathy