Can we design and build a bio-diesel electric hybrid scirocco?

LOL

  Dave you're passing will be natural, no caffine provided by myself(personally trying to get off it myself) and many long years from now.

  I'm only after one right now, the R is a secondary. But I DO need to meet Lori, we should get everything in writing now.

  btw: if Ellen and I come to visit, we'll fly down, because I'm sure after talking to your wife, we'll be taking home another car or two.

  You'll be much happier Dave, Lori won't say anything when you're down to only 1-2 cars in the driveway.

  Tonee

"David Winchell, II" <davidwinchell2@sprynet.com> wrote:
  Yes,

There's my kids, my wife, my brother (let's not even get started down that
road,) my sisters, my nieces and nephews, The Northams, The Malventanos,
etc. Oh, can't forget my parents.

Thank goodness I don't have any assets of major wealth. I'd have to start
watching everyone for sure. (Tonee: Dave, you thirsty, need something to
drink? Me: Sure. Um, Tonee, Why does this coolade have a bright green glow?
Tonee: Just drink it, Dave. You have the keys to your car nearby? [sinister
laugh under the breath]

Dave