Inbox interestings

I just finally setup my account to have the Scirocco mailing list email go
 into a different folder.  For sometime they would come in as Junk Mail.
Umm
 Hotmail doesn't realize that Scirocco aren't junk but the car you and
myself
 all love.

Well since the begin of this month there is over 700 email already...
Hopefully my outlook express will not die!

-Brian

 85 Scirocco 8vT       01 Jetta 20vT       84 Rabbit GTI