Cinci only East

I'm down for Aug 12-13, and there's a pretty good chance I can even be
there in a Scirocco by then.  I missed cincy because I had too much
work, but that will be right before school starts so if I can't clear
my plate for that weekend I don't know when I ever would.

When's H2O?  We gonna try to make that a big thing again this year?  I
was out in Rehoboth Beach this weekend and it reminded me of [also
missing] H2O.

-Grant-