(no subject)

Well you see although I have spent years in a shaolin temple contemplating
"Daun-ness" and how to reach such greatness... However my "Volkswagen
Nemesis", aka my significant other prevents me from such greatness.  :)

I have offers of 2500-3000 on the 87 and 2000 on the 85.  Not bad eh?  (Did
I really just say eh? I have been spending entirely too much time in Canada
eh?)  As a matter of fact I am off to Medicine Hat today.  (just kidding
about too much time in Canada.  It's actually very nice.)

Chris