Timbo is back finally!

I have followed up on this problem numerous times for people...and
I'm rather
certain I know what it is.

It is the spam filter on neubayern, I'm 99% sure of it.  Independent
research
on other people experiencing the *exact* same problems with gmail and
hotmail accounts correlate this.

What can I do about it?  Very little I'm afraid, because I do not
have system
level privileges on neubayern, just mailing list account /
application level.

What am I doing about it for the future?  I'm glad you asked. :-)

I'm in the process of getting...

postfix / cyrus / squirrel / sympa / postgres / cyradm / cyrus-sasl

...all working together in harmony on a different machine where the
scirocco.org web site is located.   I've been a unix systems admin, and
professional software engineer in multiple disciplines (imaging,
embedded,
applications, distributed, and now web) for many years . . . and I'm
finding
getting that email handling system up and running quite a challenge. :-)
I'm making progress though, which doesn't exactly help...so when things
aren't seeming to happen fast enough, just remember that turning up
the pressure makes it happen faster...yeah right. :)

Thanks for your patience gang.

==Brett