Bolts for motor stand

Bolts off your tranny and a ton of washers. You can head over to your local
Lowes or Home Depot to get the same thread and diameter but shorter. I used
the ones that otherwise would have held the tranny to the motor. Make sure
you take the flywheel off. Most motor stands can't fit them both on at the
same time. And the washers go in between the head of the bolt and the back
of the adjustable mounting tree.

My two cents.