  From: Eric Marsden
  Cc: Scirocco list
  Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 5:49 AM
  Subject: Re: Rear Fog Lights for MKII

  Thanks Rick...As I said I found the part numbers for the tailights with the
  space already there but I would say with confidence to find those would be
  impossible and very expensive.  Thanks Again for the help.....Now that I
  have my rear lighting situation taken care of I have to check out why
  antifreeze is slowly leaking out again after we just replaced the head
  gasket!!!!!  it never ends