From: Eric Marsden [mailto:marsden.eric@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 7:46 PM
To: Scirocco list
Subject: Rear Fog Lights for MKII

I know this has been prob asked a thousand times but has anyone ever
gone
through the trouble of fitting the euro spec rear fog lights to the MK2
Scirocco?  I have part numbers and can obtain the switch and hardware
needed
for the dash, however as you probaly all know, rear tail lenses are a
obsolete part.  Just wondering if anyone has done this conversion using
the
oem switch and the US oem rear tailights?  Thanks for all the help in
advance!