Anybody ever seen one of these?

Yeah, the first thing I thought of was Opel Ascona, only with a sloped
rear hatch and round headlights.  Me likey.  ;)  And what the hell
transmission is it using that is AWD AND 6-speed???  Also, sort of looks
like a Fiat Dino Coupe, http://www.thhe.dk/Fiat_Dino_Coupe-03.jpg
Another car with lots of hotness.  :)

Brendan