Poll: Transmission color

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 22:08:40 -0400 (EDT), "Brian Haygood"
<haygood@myway.com> wrote:

>OK, might as well ask.  I've got a red '88 16v.  I'm putting a rebuilt trans in it and would like to powdercoat the case.  What color do you suggest for the case.

I vote for the aluminum gray or some other light color.  Mines's satin
black (came from the builder that color) and I have never liked it.
It's just too dark and doesn't go well with the engine block and valve
and cam belt covers (which are Drake blue).

Gordon
75 Mk I/Drake 1.9