Poll: Transmission color

OK, might as well ask.  I've got a red '88 16v.  I'm putting a rebuilt trans in it and would like to powdercoat the case.  What color do you suggest for the case.  I can do anything from flat black, to chrome, cast aluminum, or bright yellow for goodness sakes.  Maybe a nice baby blue?  Not.

Anyway, give me a suggestion.  I'll likely end up doing valve covers, headers, engine, etc. eventually, so feel free to suggest an entire color scheme.

Brian

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.