Mars Gets An Antique Registration

Jim,

You don't remember things so clearly... ;)

I asked if anyone was using the chair, and I had been sitting in it for
about 10 minutes, when you asked for the chair back, because you were going
back to the hotel. It wasn't, so that you could use it, you just didn't want
to leave it there...

Of all the places we go with our Sciroccos, Daun's parent's house, is
probably the safest place to leave something behind, for the next day.

Btw, most people at Cincy would not have a problem, if their chair was being
used, and would probably just wait for them to get up.

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

http://thescirocco.com/images/DontDriveTheSciroccoDrunk.gif

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...