Mars Gets An Antique Registration

Well, I obviously remembered it wrong, then.

The simple fact is that I must've been packing up and wanted to put my $7
chair away.  I wasn't worried about the security of the thing.  Once again,
I'm sorry.  I didn't have a "problem," but I *guess* I wanted to leave and
thought I should pack up my chair.  I probably didn't want to wait until you
finished "chillin' with Potterman."

I showed up the next morning and helped Daun clean up the lawn.