Mars Gets An Antique Registration

Peter wrote:
> I know this, and I don't drive Mars everyday, and I don't have to commute,
> so all my cars are for pleasure.

Officer:  So, where're you headed?
Peter:  Just some shopping.
O:  Shopping, eh?  For what?
P:  For pleasure!  You know <wink>, HER pleasure.
O:  You mean like dildoes?
P:  No, the car, stupid.  It likes to go shopping.
O:  Please step out of the car...

> ...And even if I were to, it's almost impossible to get a ticket for it.

Stay out of jail, grasshopper.  If they don't like you, you don't stand
a chance.

> It passed with ...

It passed?  You mean they looked at it?  Here I think pictures are good
enough still.  Keep in mind you did also suggest that you were planning
to tag a Caged Rabbit.

***
It looks to me like I could get Personalized Collector plates for a one
time fee of $100 instead of $100 each year.  Why don't I see more of
those?  Maybe not true, hmmm.  Wonder if anyone can tell me how to spell
Scirocco in 7 letters?

Also how to get 7 year old license plates off an Audi?