Mars Gets An Antique Registration - No More Inspections - And The Registration Will Never Expire!

 -----Original Message-----
From: Phil Boeye

Well, I rechecked the VA DMV site.  Would have helped to have spent more
time reading it, I guess.  :>P
------------------------------

Registering your vehicle either of these ways limits your use of the vehicle
to:

   1. Participation in antique car club activities, exhibits, tours,
parades, and similar events.
   2. Testing its operation, obtaining repairs or maintenance,
transportation to and from events as described in number 1 above and for the
occasional pleasure driving not to exceed 250 miles from your residence.

You may not, however, use your vehicle for general, daily transportation.
This includes, but is not limited to, driving to and from work.

That's ok... A 250 mile pleasure drive is a bit extreme, most drives I go on
are less than a 100 miles.

IMO, Sciroccos that are 25 years, or older, should not be used for general
daily transportation.

Peter