Mars Gets An Antique Registration - No More Inspections - AndThe Registration Will Never Expire!

> For instance, in VA I am not supposed to drive my Mk1 farther
> than 250 miles from my residence.  Hmmmmm..................... :P

I can see having various restrictions, but that one is just plain nuts.  The
typical 'antique' registrar is going to bring (possibly drive) the vehicle
to show events, some of which would reasonably be >250 miles from the house.
Isnt there some anti-trailer-queen clause in there???
heh
Al