Scirocco porn!

Nope!  I've been wanting a shot like that since 2004.  I passed him on the
way to Cincy this year and after I was about 2 car lengths ahead of him I
realized he had the moons.  So I grabbed the camera, turned it on (ohh
baby), slowed down and snapped the pic.  The little ghost face is kind of
odd.  I'll try to get a better one next year.  And it's easier if you have a
co-pilot.

My favorite item from my Cincy pic/vid collection is the video of the
drive-by's.  The self-portrait is second fav.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v: Red 5 (aka der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)