Scirocco porn!

The photo of your red MK2 in the hub cap of the semi is priceless Mike, hope it didn't cost you anything,

  Tonee

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
  40 in a 25. Since I started this gig (April 4, IIRC), I've received 2
parking tix and 2 speeding. DC's cut of my profits is currently at $250.
Hopefully it won't get any higher. I'm really trying to be good these
days. But, I live in the country and out here the regular roads are 45-55
mph. 25 just seems so damn slow and I think I know why: because it IS damn
slow!!!!

Ah well, just need to be good till I find another gig and I am actively
seeking.

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)