Scirocco porn!

lol

Right before I left (within the previous week & ?...) I was pulled over
TWICE for 'not coming to a complete stop' at a stop sign. 1st officer let me
go with a ticket for handing him the wrong registration ($8 and a wait in
line at the DMV), and the other one just pulled alongside my PASSENGER side,
asked me if I knew why he was pulling me over- then drove off.

O_o

...it was 11:54, I'm figuring he was on his way back to the station for
lunch and didn?t feel like dicking with paperwork.

Since that incident, I've been doing my best to make the slug come to a
complete stop every time. That's really harder than it sounds in the diesel,
since you don't ever want to lose ALL your momentum, and we all know that
you can't get into 1st until you're under 2mph. I think I 'got off' both
times because of my cute little expression on the back window....tee hee....

Dan Snow (Tampa, FL)
'87 16v Scirocco
'87 16v    rocco (?-car-trailer)
'82 Scirocco (diesel)(42~50mpg)
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'87 16v Scirocco (the back-up shell that gives, and gives and gives...)