From: C Boyko [mailto:roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 7:06 AM
To: peter@thescirocco.com
Cc: johncworden@verizon.net; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: SPAM-LOW: RE: We made it home form Cincy and thanks...

Well, THIS is a "bag of chips worthy" story, can I award the prize online?
Not that I'll be associating with you now, a felon on the list,
sheesh.....so, inquiring minds and all, meet anyone new behind bars?
<ducking, running>   And this really shows what the list is about eh? Ten
grand, that's a hell of a friend I'd say. What a family we are. Glad you
"got out", and it must have been the final straw having the truck crap out.
We must all be adventure junkies, it's just so typical eh? Maybe crunching
that little birdie was an omen?  Glad you and the cars are all home safe and
sound, and see you at Waterfest!

Cathy