From: Marc Getty [mailto:marc@getty.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 4:06 PM
To: peter@thescirocco.com; 'Greg Pallett'
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Re: We made it home form Cincy and thanks...

AAA Plus is *GREAT*! Four tows per year each of up to 100 miles for only
~$100/year. If you use up the four tows, just sign up again with your
GF/friend/brother/invisible friends name and you get another 4 free tows.
Considering that a 100 mile tow is easily $200 to $300 this is a steal! The
car has to appear to be legit and it needs to be a "roadside emergency" but
if you know this you can fabricate your story to fit.

I have not signed up for AAA Premier yet but will soon. One of the four 100
mile tows can be up to 200 miles! Imagine getting stuck along the way to or
from Cincy in the middle of nowhere, this could be a real help, and has been
for many.

-Marc