From: Greg Pallett [mailto:greg.rocco@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 8:03 AM
To: roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca
Cc: peter@thescirocco.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: We made it home form Cincy and thanks...

That's one heck of a story.  I'm glad it's all working out all right in the
end - must have been a fun few days there!
And frankly, I can't think of a better argument for having AAA - I've seen
you make the most of it the last 2 times I've seen you (cincy 06 and h20)
So, how much a month does it run?

GP