We made it home form Cincy and thanks...

Well Mandy and I got home right at midnight, Monday.  That it
much earlier than we planned,  but SOMEONE forgot to reregister
HER Neon R/T (expired end of May)and we were not allowed entry
to the Aberdeen Proving grounds to check out their museum of tanks
and guns.  Oh well, maybe next year.  So we headed home and other
than 1 hour and 50 minutes spent to 8 miles in NYC because of an
accident, we made good time.
It was great to see everyone and to meet many new people.  Thanks
to Daun and his family for hosting this again.  Thanks to everyone
involved with the great meals.  Great job on the brisket Chuck.
I enjoyed Tim and Jim's tech procedure on Megasquirt-it has got me
thinking now.
Thanks to Dan and a couple of the MD group for letting us tagalong for a
few miles-Has anyone heard what happened to our retroactive Bag O Chips
award nominee?  Ticketed, arrested, what?
Mandy enjoyed herself too. She liked how we all get along well.  She has
been to tons of car show and truck pulls throughout her life and has never
seen a group like us.
And finally thanks to Cathy for the stickers.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V!
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie and under
restoration
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe