Cincy 2006 and more!

Huge thank you to the Yeagley Family for inviting us into their house.

Special thanks to Daun for all the hard work put into organising this
wonderfull event, and for letting me drive and pose with Gino.

Thanks to Jim Ruffi for inviting me into his house and tag along with Jan ,
Michael and Timbo on the caravan.

Thanks David , Al , and Nate for sharing the hotel room with me , you guys
are great.

Thanks Cathy for the sticker , the photo albums and for inviting me into
your home and to provide me with shelter on my way home.

Thanks Cathy , Drew and George for the caravan north.

Thanks Carrot for the fun clouds.

That was my first Cincy after being on the list for a couple of years , and
now I shall start work ASAP on my Scirocco for Cincy 2007.

Thanks for eveyone else for being at Cincy , and for being friendly and
welcoming.

We are such a nice bunch. I think we drive the best cars , and that we are
the nicest people out there. We deserve a pat in the back! ;-)

I posted some of the pictures I took at Cincy , and as they become ready , I
will post some more this week.
Have a look please!
<<http://scirocco.org/list/ohio2k6/main.php>> Mtl-Marc's Album

Cheers.