Cincy...well, Frdiay for now....

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

we socked cars into the hangar for
> tech procedures, and
> rolled Daun's fleet out to join the cars at his parents.
> His first love was
> sounding more like a diesel than Dan Snow's car, so Drew
> tore into that to
> see what was up. Nothing other than some gravel in the
> rod bearing :(

Update:
Finished adding fluids & setting timing yesterday.  She's
far quieter than she was, basically normal.  We'll see how
long that lasts.  She has a lot more pep up top now then
she ever did - getting to be a right quick little 8v.
Thanks Drew for all your efforts!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Post-Cincy
chatter....    (NOW PCD is setting in in earnest, John VV
was here all day yesterday, leaving around 11:00 last
night.)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172