Cincy...well, Frdiay for now....

Well, it's over for another year. And it was awesome as usual!
Our caravan arrived in the wee hours Friday morning, and we had an
uneventful trip, despite rain and construction and a ton of "Bambi film" on
our windshields.
Friday morning we met up with Uncle Chuck and headed out for breakfast,
with the crew from Daun's there were about eight of us in all. Since it was
pouring on and off, we socked cars into the hangar for tech procedures, and
rolled Daun's fleet out to join the cars at his parents. His first love was
sounding more like a diesel than Dan Snow's car, so Drew tore into that to
see what was up. Nothing other than some gravel in the rod bearing :(  It
got left inside for the weekend. I managed a quick round of sticker tuning
on Carrots (note to self, never do sticker tuning near wet rubber gaskets).
Then Klaus got another round of speedo repair, new speedo and half the
cable. The cars started rolling in over at the main event, so on to a round
of pizza and socializing. It is so awesome when all the cars come rolling
in, and with them those special family members old and new....sniff, I miss
you guys already....

Well, that'll do for now, I'll add the other two days later, work you know?
I'm thinking tonight will be one of those nights I wish I wasn't teaching
night school somehow......
Cathy

sing along, High Ho, High Ho, It's off to work I go....