the "I made it home OK" thread

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Greg Pallett <greg.rocco@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 4, 2006 8:49 PM
Subject: the "I made it home OK" thread
To: Scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>

 I'm home safely, and had a great trip.  Left about 11.30 or so, in a convoy
that kept changing form.  Cruised at 70-75+ for the whole way, had some rain
made some great time - cincy to wash. dc in about 7 hours, with 2 15 min
pitstops.

Can't tell you how much fun I had and what a pleasure it was to meet all
you folks out there from SciroccoLand.  Also can't wait to see those pics!

GP

--
84 Scirocco Wolfsberg - The Red Baron aka Weekend FunWagen
91 Jetta - Still needs a name aka DailyBattleWagen