Crankcase Breather and Coolant Temp

  I ordered through the dealer some of
  > the parts for the crankcase breather on my '88 16v.  I figured out
  > where some of the hoses go but one end heading towards the battery
  > seems to just end so I had to throw a generic snomobile engine
  > breather on the end.

   The big rubber air intake duct (from fuel dist to throttle body) has three, different-sized fittings, located at 8 o'clock.
  The largest goes to the idle control valve.  The mid-sized hose goes to a fitting on the intake
  manifold where it goes into the #1 intake port (you'll need a mirror to see it).  The smallest hose goes to the charcoal canister
  which is located in the DS fender.
   The large hose coming off the breather in front of the block goes to the airbox just below the filter element, after Tee'ing to the cold start
  injector...that's the expensive one. :)
  larry
  sandiego16v