OT: Oil companies

--- Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:

> And if you live in the Chicagoland area then you're in
> another country altogether.
>
>   Just like Wisconsin. Land of the "Cheeseheads".
>
>   excluding Nate, Jim, and Don of course who really
> should entertain the thought of moving closer to us.

That figures coming from a FIB.  :p  :p

I hate to break it to you Tonee, but Chicagoland sux ass.
Now Wisconsin on the other hand....

(OMG I don't believe I joined this pointless discussion.)

Scirocco content:  If I can bear the temps in the hangar
today, perhaps I'll actually get some wrenching done on a
couple of mine.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco                 '81 Scirocco S 16v to be?
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato (Gino!) '96 Passat GLX Wagon
'56 Cessna 172