OT: Oil companies

And if you live in the Chicagoland area then you're in another country altogether.

  Just like Wisconsin. Land of the "Cheeseheads".

  excluding Nate, Jim, and Don of course who really should entertain the thought of moving closer to us.

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
  On 2:32 pm 07/30/06 "Mark F." wrote:
> On 7/30/06, LEF wrote:
> > Last time I looked, Canada was in N. America.
> > This would make Cathy an "American". :)
>

> HELL NO! Good luck finding a single Canadian who would refer to
> him/herself as an "American" - especially these days...
>
> Later,
>
> Mark.
> 75
> 82
> 82 Caddy
> 93 Chevy/Kia 1/2 ton

Well, there are no stars and stripes tattooed on me, nor will there be,
though a quick glance at my permananent ink will tell you that I'm proudly
Canadian. I have nothing against Americans, I just don't want to be one.
Cathy