OT: Oil companies

On 3:03 am 07/31/06 "Mtl-Marc" <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> >  All I know is that once I
> >  open my mouth in the USA, I'm immediately identified as being
> >  a non-American, eh?
>
> Same happens to me in the USA!
>
> >  It's all aboot accents at that point,
> >  much to the amusement of many "United Statesians".
> >  And I still enjoy my Sciroccos, and have nothing useful to
> >  add to the discussion of oil companies. :)
>
> I do! I try to use almost exclusively Petro-Canada 94 octane gas.

Which is a fine option unless you live in Haldimand county. Here the only
94 option is at the Co-op (with ethanol), where the "full service"
sometimes involves pumping in regular when premium is requested, as I found
out on the last fill up. That's the only 94 pump within 1/2 hour of here.
Many of our Petro Canada stations in Ontario only have 91.
Cathy