OT: Oil companies

I'm just being a pill, it depends on where you are, without question. If
I'm on this continent, I'd never be called an American, though of course in
some ways I am, and if I'm overseas, I may just be correctly described as
one, though I may badge myself as a Canadian. All I know is that once I
open my mouth in the USA, I'm immediately identified as being a
non-American, eh? It's all aboot accents at that point, much to the
amusement of many "United Statesians".
And I still enjoy my Sciroccos, and have nothing useful to add to the
discussion of oil companies. :)

Cathy