Track Day thread hijack, was:Treffen 2006 - August 19th and 20th

Way down in this, there was a question about track day. "Cathy's" is about
an hour from Buffalo NY, on the sunny North shore of Lake Erie. Near Cayuga
Ontario, where Toronto Motorsports Park is (formerly Dragway Park Cayuga,
which is still not even close to Toronto, despite the name change)

So who's all coming again? I'm finally home now from Waterfest/Cincy/Madison/Osh Kosh/Cincy/Grand Bend. Oh, and Renssalear, so I can get back to details for TDN. Man, it's been a fun few weeks!! Klaus is a trooper, I tell you. (Almost as faithful as that 50 year old Cessna of Daun's, my "home" for a few glorious days last week!)
Cathy