Clarification on CA DMV Rules

Thanks Jeff! I'll be at the CA DMV first thing Thursday morning and I'll
improvise from there. Creative paperwork is a specialty of mine.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Toomasson [mailto:area53@validpath.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 11:03 PM
To: marc@getty.net
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Clarification on CA DMV Rules

I'm not exactly clear how the old fees affect transfer of ownership. And
that
$16 permit sounds even more suspect to me. But the best idea would be to
bring your Cali #1 documentation, plates, etc., and be done with worrying
about
it...you can even pop the VIN plate out of your dash if you're paranoid...
:)

HTH, JT