OT: Parting 87 Golf (A2 for carnage)

Hey gang, I snagged another A2 to carnage for my GTi. I only need some of
the sheet metal and suspension parts SO... if you want any parts please feel
free to hit me up with some offers or interest. I think I have about 2 or 3
(from a previous parting) of everything except maybe a grille and a
windshield and I only need one to make a complete SOLID car. I will have
some pics later this week. I go over to remove the exhaust on Wed night, so
the guy can move it around with his endloader. Plus I have a ton of other
parts left from the last Golf GTI I parted.
The car was/is a 5 spd, power windows, possibly locks also, I believe all
glass is good except the windshield, RUST FREE hatch I believe, 1.8L engine
that probably needs a rebuild, interior is in OK shape, I believe the dash
is crack free.

THANKS,
The lost lister
Rhett