A/C update.. not so good

This looks like a good site:
http://www.ackits.com
They're by you!   Stop on over: 3601 W Clarendon Ave, Phoenix, AZ

You can put in any year of Scirocco to get parts.  O-ring kit $4

They have a forum and I found this, try it this morning:

"I checked out the cycle switch first and that was where my problem was.
I waited until the compressor shut down(low side pressure went thru the
roof as before), then tapped the switch with a wrench. It came back on
and went back off. I then wiggled the electrical wires that feed into
the plug and it came back on. The problem was just a loose wire in the
socket, easily repaired."

http://www.autoacforum.com/messageview.cfm?catid=2&threadid=15974

Here is their other ?? online store.  Stay away from Black Death:
http://store.ackits.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=01&Category_Code=BlackDeath