a/c wiring trivia challenge

I'm trying to put my a/c back together after I gutted it and put it in
to storage a couple of years ago.

I tracked down the little guide piece I was missing that interfaces the
thermostat with the hot-cold slider in the hvac controls, but I still
haven't found the wiring harness that connects the a/c compressor to the
idle stabilizer valve and low pressure switch. I either threw it away or
left it behind when I moved.

It looks like I'll have to recreate it, which shouldn't be too hard.. if
I can find the connectors it's supposed to attach to.

IIRC, the compressor clutch was grounded with a short brown wire to the
alternator case. The positive side of the connector should lead to one
terminal on the low pressure switch; its other terminal should connect to
a green wire coming out of the harness that I am not missing (which goes
through the thermostat switch and then ignition power).

Here's what I can't figure out, though.. the compressor clutch gets
powered when the thermostat closes and there is adequate pressure in the
system. According to the Bentley, the idle speed stabilizer valve also
gets power at the same time as the clutch. That makes sense because more
fuel is going to need to be burned to keep the idle the same with the load
of the compressor.

This power supposedly arrives through a small-diameter green wire. My idle
stabilizer valve has 3 wires and none of them are pure green, so I have no
idea how to wire this up.

Is this connection already made upstream of the section of harness I'm
missing? Anybody know?

-Toby