a/c wiring trivia challenge

Thanks, Don. That looks exactly like the wiring that I ended up
re-creating from memory tonight.  It's good to now know for sure that
there was no third connector on that harness that went someplace I
couldn't remember.

The increased load at idle seems to be compensated for by CIS-E through
mere closed-loop action.. either that or there is undocumented wiring
lurking somewhere deep in the engine harness.

And by the way, my A/C is working now..! But, it remains to be seen how
well and for how long. It was a lot more work than I anticipated to put
everything (that came out so easily) back in.

-Toby