Grounds

Nice.  Although, I went one step further and "hung" the CIS box on the
under-side of the hood with some bent up coat hanger.  Looped right around
that curved hard line on the top-right of the box nicely, had plenty of
room.  :D  I use coat hangers for EVERYTHING- at one point, I think I had
the entire Camaro supported with coat hangers while I was working on it!!

Brendan
84 Scirocco 8v
00 Camaro L36 M49